Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE ULTIMATE SHAKE GIVE OR TAKE:)

Since I decided to do only one blog instead of 2, I will share some of my favorites right here for those who want to know) Every morning for at least 4 years I have had a shake without missing a day. I am always amazed at how much I can pack into this little cup. I start out with some organic wild blueberries and then smooch as much spinach as I can. Add some liquid of your choice (I add unsweetened organic almond milk) and blend it. I use my trusty Magic Bullet. Once blended (bottom right, my cup is about 1/2 full and I shove what you see in this picture in the other half. I put a TBSP of my PB2 (Peanut Butter in powder form) 2 TBSP of Oats, a scoop of fiber and 2 scoops of my vanilla protein powder. My fiber and protein powder are Arbonne Figure 8 products. I usually add some water at this point to allow it to blend and when done I usually have about an inch of room to put a couple of ice cubes in and fill the rest with water and blend away until I have my favorite shake!
End Result! Let me know what your favorite shake is! I just ordered a SUPER Blendtec blender and look forward to experimenting with some new shakes! Stay posted!!

1 comment:

Marina said...

Just made this this morning and was surprised by how good it was with all the spinach. I will probably alternate this with the shake I have been making every morning.

I start with 2T oatmeal and blend it into a powder. Then I add 1T flax, 1T (or less) cocoa powder, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 2t peanut butter, 1c almond milk and 1/2 banana. Very yummy! I might try adding the spinach to this and see if you can tell.

Thanks for the new idea!