Thursday, December 30, 2010

HIGH DESERT MUSEUM WITH PEGGY

Do you see what I see? Yep, it's a butterfly I am looking at and he is super happy to be my friend. This is his brother Woody and he likes me too!
This is my friend Jesse and she is really cute.
This is Buzz and he is super brave.
This one I named Slinky the butterfly because she reminds me of a dog I know who is similar in color.
And this beauty is Peggy because she is beautiful just like my special friend.
Speaking of Peggy, she came with us to this amazing place and it turns out butterflies love her hair!
I came over right away to save her and took that butterfly right off her head!
And before I knew it, another one landed on her hand. They must know how sweet she is!
They even discovered how sweet mom is!
We couldn't leave without saying hi to some of our friends we visit on a regular basis. This is my friend Bulls-eye the Bobcat.
And we couldn't leave without our arms covered in tattoos.
Such a wonderful day spent with some of my favorite people.
Especially my brother Canyon who was brave enough to pose with Mr Hawk.

2 comments:

Greta said...

LOVE that second to last picture...the one of Sawyer. Oh my goodness. What a cutie pie.

Anonymous said...

Canyon, Sawyer and Mom, what a great day we had discovering how amazing our God is.Canyon, did you ask your Dad that question we had about the hawks talon? Please let me know his answer.
Love you, Peggy