
What is this you ask? FUN...that's what!

As I get bigger, I have found that FUN is everywhere you look...you just gotta get out and look!

Sawyer even discovered his own kind of fun today, riding in the Chariot on skis!

Snowshoes are another great invention and allow me to walk in super deep snow.

If this in not fun I don't know what is.

Not to mention the scenery.

Oh and this is my mom and dad. They were patient enough to let me snow shoe all by myself and explore the deep snow even if it meant not making it to the falls.

Thanks dad for always taking us on the best adventures of all!
1 comment:
It is good to know that the snow doesn't stop your outdoorsie adventures. You also take the whole family and I think that is great!!!
The snow looks so crisp and clean... I love it!
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment