
It turns out all candy canes are not the same. This particular candy cane tasted a bit like pepper, but because it is a form of food...I ate it anyway.

It was sweet pepper
of course and who doesn't like SWEETS?

Pepper
candy canes also are good for cleaning out the colon. When you know it might be awhile, it's always smart to grab a good book.

My good friend Speedster bought this nativity set for my brother and me. It looks nice now but my favorite thing to do is scatter the Kings and
Wise men all over my closet. Neat and tidy is not my thing.

After playing inside, I decided to go find out what my big brother was up to and found this giant snowman in our yard. Daddy and Canyon decided that in order to prevent me from eating the raisins designed for the mouth of this snowman, it was better to not tell me. I showed them and ate those raisins as soon as they weren't
lookin.

Daddy decided to build us a fort and read us stories in the dark with his super duper head lamp. Dad thinks of all the cool stuff.

Mom decided to take us to this special place called
Kiddoz so we could run off some energy on a snowy day.

It's a pretty fun place.

Canyon enjoyed this great toy. I tried to convince mom we needed one of these in our living room but mom's not big on toys in the living room.

Mom also took us to "The Train Man" at the Library. I was really intrigued by this gigantic train but after I found out I couldn't touch anything, I found better things to get into.

A bunch of my friends decided to show up and watch this train with Canyon.

A fun filled December! This is our favorite part of the day when daddy comes home from work! We smother him with hugs and kisses until he can't take it anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment