Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS EVE

Making the perfect cookies for Jesus and Santa requires skills only a mom can teach you. We had a great day preparing for what would be the greatest day of my life! Since making cookies is my favorite past time, I've become quite good at it!
Christmas eve was spent with my best friend Kadyn. His mommy read us the Night Before Christmas and the Christmas Story.
She is an amazing story teller and she had our full attention.
And this is what we woke up to on Christmas Day!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Lucky boys to be so loved. I bet the sugar cookies were especially fun. I bought all the stuff for my grown-up girls to make some... then they got busy catching up and didn't... so I will make them today for the guys (my daughter calls them the menz --and it has stuck) at work tomorrow for a treat.

ToOdLeS.