Sunday, March 7, 2010

SATURDAY AT THE FARM

Mom took me to the Farm on Saturday and I had a ton of fun showing my brother all the animals. He made many "ooohs and ahhhs" sounds and loved watching the animals.
One thing I am learning about my brother is he doesn't really care what he is doing as long as there is food involved.
This horse is the only one I could ride until April when I will have to come back for the pony rides.
Sawyer liked this horse until he snorted and scared him.
This was my horse. Mom let me pet him and I wasn't even scared.
The rooster is a very cool animal and I have mastered the sound it makes without the "cocka" part...just the doodle doo!
Another great adventure on a beautiful sunshiny day.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Canyon I think your brother and my grand-girl Madison are alot alike. As long as there is food... that is where she will be too.

I love taking kids to see animals.

ToOdLeS.