Monday, March 15, 2010

CANYONS DINOSAUR

Who knew soaking a dinosaur egg in water would produce a dinosaur? Yep! It's true. I witnessed first hand a dinosaur hatching out of his egg. For those of you that are skeptics...just watch and see! It's very important to handle these eggs with care so you do not disturb the dinosaur being born.
The most exciting part was waiting to see what kind of dinosaur he would be. Mom took me to the library and we found out that this dinasaur was going to be a Stegosaurus!
My friend Stegosaurus finally decided to come out and play!
I made sure to help him take his first steps into this world.
He was a little unsure of where he was at first and a bit nervous so I was careful to show him his new home.
I gave him a big wet kiss to show him how much I love him!
Mom says babies need lots of rest so I made sure to let him take a quick power nap so we could play again. This is his new bed and he is happy to be my bestest friend.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Sheila, remind me how to access your new blog.

ShEiLa said...

That is really cool.

Now I want one and I am not just a Mom... but a Grammy. They have the coolest toys these days.

ToOdLeS.

Greta said...

Kai has that same exact "special blankie." It goes everywhere with us. Cute post :)