Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DREAM LAKE HIKE

Mom and Dad took baby Sawyer and me to Rocky Mountain National Park today for a big adventure! This is Dream Lake, our final destination. Mom and dad were happy to get us off their backs for a little rest and a nice picnic lunch in this beautiful place!
Mom and baby Sawyer on the way to Dream Lake.
I was happy to hike by myself and look forward to having my own snow shoes soon.
Mountain Climbing is my thing!
Sawyer wearing my old "special" shades.
Feeding these crazy birds my peanut butter sandwich was the best part! They were not shy!
This place is breathtaking and exhausting all at the same time!
My daddy was smoked as the entire hike was up hill! I am no light spring chicken! Nice job daddy!
Such an amazing place.
Mommy and baby Sawyer having so much fun!Making sure my daddy doesn't miss a thing!
I had a great day with my family and look forward to our next adventure.

3 comments:

The Moravchik Family said...

AMAZING!!! The view from everywhere breathtaking!! What a hike you had! :)

ShEiLa said...

What a beautiful hike...
I am so jealous.
YOU guys are so adventurous and I love it. Not just the hiking... but hiking with 2 young boys. What a foundation for love of the outdoors you are giving them. I am impressed.

ToOdLeS.

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Wow- what a beautiful scenic hike! I wish we could hike in places that beautiful! You are blessed with 2 boys who love the outdoors as much as you & brave parents for trekking out with those heavy packs :)