Wednesday, March 10, 2010

OUR LITTLE MONKEY IS 11 MONTHS

It is so hard to believe our little monkey is 11 months old. Sawyer has such a funny spirit and keeps us smiling and laughing all the time.
We of course think he is the most beautiful little boy.
His blue eyes smile at us and melt our hearts.
He adores his brother and we are so thankful for Canyon's love for him.
He is a very sensitive boy and full of adventure.
Canyon imitating his brother below.
Sawyer LOVES animals and goes crazy at the sight of any. We are so blessed to have deer in our yard on a daily basis. Right now as I write this I am looking out at a baby deer eating grass only yards from me. It's easy to get use to, but we still get excited every time.
With one month to go, I am trying hard to finish our 1 year with Sawyer book and planning for our Sock Monkey Birthday party for him.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I love the double sink bathing boys photos... sinks put you right on their level... I love it!

I can hardly believe that Sawyer is 11 months already. Wow!

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie,

Sawyer is indeed the most beautiful boy in the whole wide world. I call him " the perfect boy " and Canyon is such a great brother to him.

Give my hugs and kisses to both of them.

Jasmine