
Taking advantage of the warm weather!

Mom enjoys watching us play together.

This is what happens when your brother doesn't want to play with you. You get your own sandbox. Canyon was happy to fill the cover of the sandbox with dirt just so he wouldn't have to share his sandbox:)

Boys love dirt!
I was very surprised I didn't have to dig sand out of his mouth.

Canyon is really enjoying being in his sandbox this year. Even though I am sad to be leaving our home soon, I won't miss the worry I have every time the boys are outside. Because we see coyotes, mountain lions, and rattle snakes in our neighborhood, I never feel like they are safe.
I know Halee will miss chasing rabbits, but she too will be safe.
1 comment:
What a fun time! I love how there is still snow in the background but glad to see you are having warm weather to enjoy! We can't wait to see what your next house brings although I know you will miss that one- the home is made by the family, so it will be perfect wherever you go!
Post a Comment