Thursday, April 1, 2010

DAY WITH JORDYN

A great day spent with a very special girl, Jordyn. I figured it would be nice to include Sawyer in this just in case you were wondering how he is doing. Jordyn found a nice place to read her Elmo book until I came along and tried to make her smile.
We spent our morning playing hard and drawing pictures for each other. I made sure to give Jordyn a pink marker to match her pink outfit!
As the man, I figured I should pray for our food.
After lunch we decided to play trains. I dressed Jordyn up so she could play the part!
Afternoon snack #2
These cookies were made with lots of love!
Waiting patiently for our cookies to be done!
Snack #1 with a movie. I had so much fun with my friend Jordyn and I hope she can come back soon and play!

No comments: