
We planned to hike Coyote Ridge but it was closed so we took a little detour to
Masonville to see some fun old time things...most of which I
couldn't' touch.

This is as close as I could get to this really cool train. Trust me I so wanted to climb all over it but I figured I should obey the rules.

We decide to go across the street to
Horsetooth Mountain Park and do a fun hike up the service road.

It is always fun hiking with my dad!

Sawyer had so much fun too. He loves to look around and squeaks at everything he sees!

To wear off some energy, daddy let me hike all on my own for most of the way down.

We ran into some snow, mud, and even saw a small herd of deer.

Being outside is GREAT!

The views are always beautiful!

I even love to explore off the trail.
All in all it was a great day to get out and get some fresh cool air.
1 comment:
Amazing scenery on your awesome hike. I rarely see any snow on my hikes.
I think it is awesome that you each take a son on a your back and set out hiking. I am especially envious since I have been having back issues and cannot even lift kids right now.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment