Monday, November 9, 2009

Sawyer Is 7 Months Old Today!

My baby brother Sawyer is 7 months old today! We had a great day celebrating his birthday! Mom took us out for a run so we could take in the fresh cool air and I spotted this great little playground! This is the first time I have ever enjoyed swinging in my 2 years of life.
This is how excited we were when mom said we could interupt her run for some play time!
This tunnel was very scary for me but I had to be brave for my brother so he could try it out.
He didn't seem to mind it at all. I can already tell my baby brother is going to be braver than me.
This is him on the swing having just as much fun as me!
I wanted to be up front on the swing just like my brother.
We had so much fun laughing at eachother!
Sawyer had some time on his blankie while I explored the other equipment.
This crazy merry go round made me dizzy!
After a long day of playing, I decided it would be fun to make pizzas for Sawyers birthday. This is my Ta Da Pose after finishing my work of art. I made vegetable pizza and made sure mom had all of my colors on it. Red=pizza sauce, red peppers and tomatoes, Green=brocoli, White=cheese and mushrooms, Yellow=onion, Orange=carrots
My brother is getting so big. He is about 24 pounds already and pretty much wearing the same size clothes as me. We also share the same size diaper which is a 5. Big for me but just right for Sawyer. He is a very active boy and is really wanting to run and play with me so he gets frustrated lots. Mom says he is her little monkey and she is already getting the house ready for when he starts to take off crawling. He is saying da da da da da and will repeat and copy whatever it is you do to him...pretty amazing! I love him so much and am so proud to be his big brother.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

7 months already... it goes by so fast.

Canyon & Sawyer will have a ton of fun over the years... they are handsome little boys.

What a fun time at the park... and I love the look of those pizzas. It's early... before breakfast and now my tummy is growling.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

looks like Canyon & Sawyer had tons of fun at the park. Great smile of both of them. Wow, Canyon is mastering the cooking now ... way to go Canyon ... the pizza looks yummy.

Grandpa & Grandma in FL