
One of my favorite things to do is help mommy bake! It's what I choose to do when I get to pick a mommy time activity! Since building towers is my second favorite thing to do, I took it upon myself to build an ingredient tower!

We made GREEN Christmas trees and put RED sprinkles on them. Who knew learning colors could be so much fun!

My time with mommy quickly came to an abrupt halt when my brother woke up and wanted to help out. It was now my job to keep him away from my cookies!

You can't take your eyes off this little guy! He is quick!!

This is me eating my last BLUE cookie. We also made RED wreaths. I had to sit
in between my brother and the cookies since he was determined to help himselft to one!

He even tried to take it right from my hand...can you believe how brave he is?

I tried to tell him a story about how cookies are only good for big brothers but he wasn't buyin it!

It's hard to see but I am showing you all the colors of my cookies on my face. Yes, mom let me have one of each color plus some cookie dough...watch out nap
cuz I'm not
comin!

ALL GONE!

It's a good thing Sawyer thinks I am funny!
1 comment:
Very cute post.
I bet that is not an easy job keeping little brother away from your cookies... but somebody has to do it.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment