Thursday, November 12, 2009

Did you say Christmas Tree?

I overheard mommy telling daddy that she would really like to put up the Christmas Tree and all I had to do is say ME TOO DADDY and the rest is history! We quickly broke out the hats and were off! We didn't just stop with the hats...oh no...we even broke out the pajamas!
Every boy needs his own tree so I found the perfect little tree to put in my room. This is my Mickey Mouse tree with its very own train underneath of it!
This is mommy's tree that I helped her decorate.
After decorating the house with trees we decided to take our pumpkins and make them into pumpkin cookies and pumpkin chocolate chip walnut muffins! Sawyer was in charge of stirring the batter.
Which made him very happy!
I had the most important job...tasting all the ingredients to make sure they were good enough to be put in my cookies.
My favorite part is the dough. I tried to sneak a taste when mom wasn't looking but it looks like she caught me in the act.

3 comments:

Greta said...

Yay! We have a little tree just for the boys too :) I can't wait to put our tree up. Is that a real tree? Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful Christmas tree Stacie. You've got two great cute assistants there helping you in the kitchen. The boys looks so adorable with Santa's hat. Thanks for keeping the pictures coming. It helps overcoming my longing for to see Canyon and Sawyer.

Jasmine

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Looks beautiful! Eleanor especially loves the Mickey train one, of course- they will have a blast playing together with trains!! Canyon & Sawyer look like great assistants!