We are still trying to figure out this whole eating thing. Canyon was so easy to feed and just figured it out...Sawyer on the other hand...I very much dread feeding him! Any suggestions welcome on how to convince him that he is not breastfeeding when eating:)
Dancing the Christian Crazy Dance
2 months ago
3 comments:
Great video Stacie.
Awww .... Sawyer is just too cute. I can hear Canyon's voice in the background. My suggestion will be give a spoonful of food to Canyon in front of Sawyer and let him learn it from his big brother. If that didn't work out, maybe try half an hour later or try different puree food like banana or apple. I can see Sawyer is trying to grab the spoon from your hand, maybe he is ready to learn to hold a spoon and feed himself.
Jasmine
hahahahahaha. That is SO cute! So. Cute.
That is adorable! Eleanor was a big tongue girl too- always sticking it in and out (she still likes to do that!). I think I always made my mouth wide when I was feeding her in hopes she would imitate me (there are some funny pics of this!) but mostly she spit a lot out at the beginning. It was frustrating at times, but just keep trying and he will eventually develop the skill. I like the idea of having him watch Canyon, especially if he tries to do a lot of stuff that Canyon does already!
Post a Comment