Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brotherly Love

Being a big brother can be a tough job at times but I am liking it more and more each day!
The great thing about baby Sawyer is that he never cares when I push him over or play my recorder right in his face. He loves me and smiles at me always!
He seems distracted at times when I try to teach him things but I know he is at least listening to me. I was trying to teach him here what to do when mom says, "Let's get ready, Canyon." He seemed way more interested in eating the diaper bag...baby's are so silly sometimes!
Baby Sawyer likes to suck on his fingers when he is upset...it seems to make him feel better. When I am upset I like to go to my room and take a break from all the stress of being a toddler.
Since you saw me last we got another snow storm and I had the chance to build another snowman with my dad. It melted before I was able to take a picture of it but it was way too cool:) See you again soon!

1 comment:

Greta said...

I. can. not. believe. how. big. Sawyer. is. Which is the big brother? ;) He's just adorable. That would totally make me ready for #3 though...