
This is my third year running in this special race! Well, actually I am a great passenger but soon enough I will be running next to my mommy. For right now though we are just collecting t shirts so when I get old I can have a blanket made out of all of them.

Baby Sawyer was excited to participate in true form this year. Last year he was in mommy's belly.

This is us in action. Every year the stroller gets a little heavier. Mom has a year to get stronger thankfully!

Dad is always our best cheerleader! He even ran the last little stretch with us!

All in all it was a good race! Now where's the pie?
2 comments:
Love Sawyer's hat!
That is quite the undertaking to run with the boys... quite admirable.
I guess I am learning that Canyon and Sawyer have an awesome Mother.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment