This is my sweet friend Gracie.
She also has a baby brother Elliot
This is us at the library listening to the Cat in the Hat!
Baby Elliot in the background checking out baby Zion.
Gracie was outnumbered with boys. In this picture are my friends, Kaydyn and his brother Kai, Judah (looking down at the train), Elliot and Sawyer, and Gracie and me on the chairs. It was a fun playdate! Not in this picture is Judahs brothers Israel and baby Zion. Yes that is 8 boys and 1 girl in one house!
3 comments:
Wish I looked that cute when I was tired.
Nothing like friends to hang out with and play with and go to the library with... friends are the best.
ToOdLeS.
How awesome you already have a playgroup going! Your new place looks great! We miss you!
I love the top picture of Sawyer! Beautiful picture
Post a Comment