
Daddy took us to the High Desert Museum so mommy and Julie could go rock climbing. We had a great day exploring and playing.

Playing on the giant spider web was super neat.

Sawyer found Mater at the Museum.

I used my skills and uncovered some
dinosaur bones.

This is my friend lynx.

And my eagle friends.

We took Julie to the Lava fields and I was in charge of leading the way.

I found myself a perfect little spot to take a rest.

Our next adventure was to
Tumalo Falls to show Julie the beautiful waterfall. With my great eyes, I spotted a small rainbow.

Look how excited we are:)

My family at the lava fields.

Julie likes to take pictures just like my mommy.

Turns out she likes kisses too.

Mom and Julie

Mom and Sawyer thinking they can catch me.

Sawyer wanted to be chased too.

I hope Julie can come and play with us more often.

I also wanted to show Julie my favorite place, the fish hatchery and M
etolius river.

Finding hungry fish to feed.

My handsome little brother.

Sawyer was so happy to learn how to feed the fish.

I think he will miss Julie too.
Thanks for coming all the way to see us "Dulie." We love you and miss you already!
1 comment:
Awwwww!!!! I sure miss my Bend, OR family! Hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment