Friday, August 20, 2010

Sahalie and Koosah Falls

We went on an amazing adventure to Sahalie and Koosah falls. Our friend Peggy was able to come with and we had so much fun! Peggy always knows just what to do to make Canyon laugh and comes up with the BEST games!
Such a beautiful place.
Sawyer is always a trooper and we look forward to when he can hike with his brother.
A perfect resting place.
Checking out Sahalie Falls
Peggy we love your spirit and we are so thankful to have you in our lives.
Peggy and the boys.
After the falls we went to Clear Lake and had a little picnic and let the boys play in the water.
Surprised that Canyon could take on the cold water! It hurt my feet is was so cold!
Can't wait to take you with next time daddy!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I love waterfalls... especially the pristine ones. I posted about the falls in Great Falls, MT today and I can only imagine what they were like untouched.

Thanks for sharing.

ToOdLeS.