
Daddy took us fishing on his day off and we had a ton of fun!

Sawyer was so excited to see a fish jumping out of the water on our first catch of the day!

I enjoyed the peace and quiet of fishing by myself.

With a Buzz Light Year Pole, you can pretty much catch anything you want!

Sawyer opted for the big daddy pole (kid version)

Daddy is a good teacher and lets me know right when to tug on my pole.

Sawyer decided to go for a quick swim and found out quickly he didn't like it so much!

If you look real close you can see the 1 inch fish mommy caught. Nice job mom!

After fishing, I took my mountain bike out on some serious trails. Sawyer enjoyed a snack with his friend sock monkey.

Throwing rocks in the river never gets old, especially when daddy finds the biggest ones for me.

Only try this if you are a very advanced strider rider!

When you follow daddy, there is always adventure around the corner. Thanks for such a special day daddy!
1 comment:
I can only imagine the fishing fun you will have with these two boys over the years. Such fond memories for my kids. Fishing, Camping, Hiking. I love that you do the biking too. As always gorgeous photos.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment