
Hiked back to Todd Lake today and had way too much fun!

Daddy was very smart and put my "old" shoes on so I could run through the mud and make myself very dirty!

Sawyer enjoyed the ride.

Beauty surrounding us.

The wildflowers were amazing.

A
Mazing!

Canyon has such an adventurous spirit about him and enjoys the little things just as much as we do.

This was a bribe photo to put his tadpoles back if he didn't take a pic with mom:)

After finding tadpoles we knew frogs would be nearby and we were SO excited to find them.

Tadpoles everywhere. We collected 2 of them to take home with us. I think I (mom) was most excited:)

Even Sawyer tried to catch
butterflies and
dragonflies. They were everywhere too.

Another bribe photo.

Words can't describe the feeling you get when you watch your boy in this very moment taking in his surroundings and just enjoying life.

I LOVE my boys SO much and I am so thankful for these special moments we get to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment