Sunday, October 25, 2009

Treatsylvania with my girl Trinity

Taking your girl to the best fall festival in town makes for a great night! Trinity really thinks I am quite the character!
Things were going quite smoothly until we saw something rather frightening! Turns out it was just a spider. It's a good thing I am super brave.
The only thing that makes a scared belly happy is to fill it with candy!
Trinity was still a little scared from the spider incident so I took her to the pumpkin patch and told her the story "It's a great pumpkin, Charlie Brown." After the story we decided to go find more candy!
Baby Sawyer decided he wanted to be a puppy dog.
I also took him to the pumpkin patch and told him a story about where pumpkins come from. He was very interested in this story.
My brother was very cute in his costume. I heard lots of silly people say "what a cute lamb!" Surely they haven't seen a lamb in a while.
This is my family.
And this is Trinity's family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another day ... another great family photo. Sawyer looks so adorable with his puppy suit. Canyon seems having a good time with his girlfriend.

Grandpa & Grandma Cannell from FL.