What do you do on a snow day? My brother and I didn't let the snow get us down...oh no...we made the best of it by just being together. (This is me prior to getting my haircut)
Sawyer was a great brother and read me his favorite book.
We played in the crib! This is me after mom tried to cut my hair...she had to break out the buzzer! Needless to say she will never attempt to do that again!
We took naps with our favorite stuffed animals.
I like to sleep with my eyes partly open just in case I miss out on something. I don't like to sleep without my best friends Chaco and Nemo.
You're never too old to have fun in the jumparoo...especially when your brother weighs almost as much as you do. This is one of our favorite things to do. Mom says she enjoys it too...can't imagine why...containment?
I have so much fun playing with my brothers toys and thankfully he doesn't care at all. Me on the other hand...I get a little upset sometimes when he wants to play with my toys. Mom explains to me that they are not mine but "ours" which I really don't think she understands...they really are mine right?




No comments:
Post a Comment