
This is my happy snow face! Want to know why? Because my daddy thought ahead and bought me a sled knowing there was a chance of us getting a ton of snow!

Even mommy was proud of daddy!

Baby Sawyer came out to watch me try out my new sled.

Mom made us pose before the fun could begin.

Daddy was very patient with me. This was about the extent of my sledding fun today. You have to take it slow when being introduced to a very scary sled.

Mom was brave and excited to get on the sled and go down the big hill on the side of our house. This is where she landed...in a deep spot!

Mom again showing me how to do it right!

Baby Sawyer was super brave and went with daddy on the sled.

This is daddy crashing in the snow. He was very brave too and went down the big hill like mommy. Halee ran up to daddy right away to make sure he was ok after taking such a big spill!

After our sledding adventure I decided to help mommy make some soup for dinner. I am her biggest helper lately and love to do it all by myself.

While waiting for the soup to be done daddy and I decided that we were going to be lions!

Baby Sawyer was the best lion of all!

I love my little brother and am so glad he is mine!

It was an exhausting day but all in all a very fun one!
3 comments:
You guys seem to know how to have fun even though it was so cold outside. Lovely family pictures.
Dad & Jasmine
Grandpa & Grandma Cannell from FL.
Wow, it has been too long since I checked in with you on your blog. The boys are really growing up. Sawyer has huge eyes and a great big brother.
Love you, speedster
I really love the photos with the all white backgrounds... that way your color contrast is so sharp.
It was nice to see a personal side to that awful storm.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment