
Hiking to Delicate Arch was a last minute adventure we weren't sure we could endure after running the 1/2 marathon that morning. Katie and I decided we had it in us and we were glad we did it!

This is our 3rd time doing this hike but our first as a family! Greg and I did it on one of our first vacations together and returned a second time during our year travels. It was fun to share it with our boys and Katie too!

A view of the Arch through another small arch on the way.

Greg sharing a special moment with Canyon.

Such a spectacular Arch with amazing views of Arches National Park.

At the beginning of this hike is a small panel of
petroglyphs.
1 comment:
Hi Stacie,
Ahh... another day to make me happy just to see your family pictures. I like them so much. Do you have a tripod and set the timer of the camera to take that photo ? I am still working to find my photo with Harold to be put together with the boys. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Jasmine
Post a Comment