Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moab Springs Ranch

We stayed at the Moab Springs Ranch the most beautiful place in Moab. It's literally an oasis in the desert!
Canyons new shades!
Our playground (oasis) in our back yard of our condo.
Greg and I took a walk through our little oasis on the ranch and had a wonderful dinner date at the Desert Bistro also on the ranch.
Sawyer relaxing on the hammock.

2 comments:

Greta said...

First, I can not believe how big Sawyer is!! Second, I am so envious of how great you look (I could not be caught dead in a 2 piece at this point in time). Third, I love all the family pics you have. I wish we had more. Hope you're doing well.

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

AWESOME shades, Canyon! Lookin' great- Sawyer in the hammock is priceless. He is just relaxin'. Congrats on the race and with that beautiful scenery, I would do well too! Thanks for sharing all the gorgeous pictures- can't wait to see it in real life!