Daddy's work had a costume contest so we thought it would be a good idea to support this event! I talked daddy into dressing up just like me!
Mommy and baby Sawyer were Thing 1 and Thing 2!
We dressed up for Grandma and Grandpa too! I decided I wanted to be a colonial boy and Sawyer wanted to be a turkey! These are our outfits for the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day so you will see them again!
I got to dress up again and go get candy from Grandpa and Grandmas neighborhood. It was a ton of fun. Thomas the train was my choice of costume for this time.
We posed and posed, till our butts were sore
To fun to pass up, mom wanted a post
A family picture, of who's cutest the most
It could be my mom, it could be my dad
Their pretty cute, and would be glad
But the truth is it's us!, my brother and me
The cutest of all, it's plain to see!

3 comments:
LOVE it!!
I love your Halloween costumes. Fantastic idea.
ToOdLeS.
ps. I have not had a chance to visit my lists of blogs regularly... lately. But I am still here enjoying your blog.
I don't think our turn will be for awhile and God will really need to speak more kids to my husband :) I, however, do not need any convincing.
Post a Comment