Saturday, October 11, 2008

FINALLY HOME

Do you know where I get to live? Right in my very own tree house in the mountains! Mom and dad are happy to finally be in their home. It's been 4 years since they have been away and they are excited to share it all with me and my new sibling still in mommy's belly. This is my very own playground and the views I am blessed with every single day! I even have friends that come to visit me right in my front yard. This is my friend deer and he has lots of brothers and sisters. I love my new home!

3 comments:

Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

Oh wow! What does the Bible say about coveting?? =) Just kidding! Congratulations of finally being home! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great views of God's amazing art work. Canyon, I am glad you have furry friends just don't play with the ones that sound like a lawn sprinkler.Yeah, you are home.
Love Speedster

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

How amazing! I love your views Canyon! You are truly blessed. Hopefully we will make it out there to vacation someday...

love,
Eleanor