
We went on a great hike today just a couple miles from our house. We found some old artifacts from a family that lived in an abandoned cabin years ago. A watch and sole of a shoe were just a few we saw.

Beautiful views

I read all about the animals and was warned about rattle snakes, mountain lions and of course bob cats.

Now that I am a big boy I enjoy walking all by myself. It works great for awhile but mom and dad start thinking about just how long 5 miles might take walking 0 miles an hour so I get put in the back pack sooner than I would like.

It takes talent to walk AND wear shades at the same time.

This is my kind of stick. Dad knows just what I like!

More scenery

A boy gets tired after about 4 miles. This 10 minute cat nap prevented me from having to take a nice long afternoon nap. Mom usually does everything to keep me awake until nap time because if I get just a little snoozer in I refuse to take a nap and that means no break for mom and dad!

Being outside is my most favorite thing in the whole world!
Daddy's day off means lots of adventure for me! We are having fun exploring trails right out our back door.
No comments:
Post a Comment