Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MY FRIEND DAH

I met a new friend today and his name is "Dah." I tried to play fetch with him but he just didn't seem interested. So I tried feeding him, cuz who doesn't like to eat? He was a little unsure so I just threw him a piece and showed him the proper way to eat it. Next, I tried to play the fetch game again. He clearly is in position to play fetch and I know he's thinking about it, but still no interest. So I decided to do a little dance for my friend. Looks like my friend needs some training. Hope he comes back to play soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soo cool. I like his name, was it Dah? Canyon, what fun to have a deer as a friend. Don't forget to tell him about me. Miss you all, love Speedster