
Who wants to live in the moment of packing to move in just 2 days? Not me...so I convinced mom and dad that we should go see what fall looks like in Rocky Mountain NP. It was pretty easy to talk them into it!

You would not believe what I got to see!

A huge bull elk! Or in my language (Dah!) That stands for dog which every animal I see is a "dah"

Fall in Rocky Mountain NP is spectacular. The leaves are starting to change and it makes for some pretty scenery!

I had to watch my step for some elk poop but had fun exploring the country.

Behind us is the Alluvial Fan. Dad taught me that this was once a dam break...whatever that means?

Very pretty I must say!

There was just way too much to see here.

Mr. Independent

Beautiful huh?

I got to see so many elk it was amazing! The bulls were bugling trying to impress the ladies. It was a very neat sound that I can even imitate. I'll let you know if it works for the human type ladies.

Thank you Jesus for this beautiful place.

Dad and I explored one of the falls. We tried to follow it up stream but soon ran out of trail...bummer.

I even got to ride on my daddy when my little legs got tired.

Mommy lets me climb the big rocks even though daddy gets very nervous!

Mom gave me some pretty cool piggy back rides and even let me play the drums on her back with my sticks!

My serious pose.

My cute pose.

My contemplating pose.

Thanks mom and dad for taking me to such a beautiful place.
1 comment:
Yeah, I was waiting for these pictures. Wow, a new season the old is passing and a new one is arriving.Our God loves us so much and He is so glad you took the day to say, "Amazing" Yeap, thats our God. Cool, don't ya think Canyon.
Love you all, sooo verrry much, Speedster
Post a Comment