I am beginning to learn all about these wonderful celebrations people call holidays. For this holiday I got to pick out my very own pumpkin. Pumpkins are great because they don't mind if you crawl on them, push them or even cut them open so you can play inside of them!
I climbed in my pumpkin and decided to have a snack I found right on the ground!
Turns out leaves are just for raking, not eating.
I was having so much fun with my pumpkin until my friends Halee and Chaco showed up.
My friend Halee tried to eat my pumpkin.
And Chaco tried to steal my other pumpkin right in front of me!
I had to put them in time out before things got out of hand.
3 comments:
Canyon, Someday I will come and we can take pictures of your Mom and Dad and put them on the blog also. You are too cute buddy!I got to see your smiling face at church on the big screen today. It made me miss you a lot. Hello to everyone from me. Aunt Peggy Speedster
They make some BIG pumpkins in Colorado! Just the right size to hold a handsome BIG boy! Mommy and Daddy bought me a mini pumpkin that I could roll around, but it looks more to roll ON one. Maybe next year we'll find a bigger one to play in!
Love,
Eleanor
Way to go Canyon!
I must have taught you well. That looks like one monster pumpkin. Hopefully your parents don't try and put you in it.
Sam
Post a Comment