Sunday, November 18, 2007

TOYS RULE!

As I get closer to my 5 month birthday I am figuring out just how fascinating my toys are! I figured out that the animals on my jumparoo like to play and if I jump hard enough I can just about catch some air! My friend Sam gave me a great friend that loves to listen to me read to him. This book I have makes lots of noises and even tastes great!
Every now and then I get to play in my swing. I can't say it's my favorite simply because it puts me right to sleep!
Every day mom takes me for a walk to the park and puts me in this swing. I haven't figured out yet why this swing is suppose to be fun but mom sure thinks it is. Since I don't really enjoy napping much during the day, I look forward to bedtime where I can catch up on some much needed rest before I start my day all over again.

No comments: