Sunday, October 28, 2007

FOUR MONTH CELEBRATION

Today is my birthday and to celebrate we went to the greatest pumpkin patch of all. In search of my big pumpkin I thought it would be fun to see how many little ones I could fit in my wheel barrow. I also had to make sure that this wheelbarrow could hold my big pumpkin once I found it.I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! Wait just a minute...I think I just spotted the biggest pumpkin of all! Hurry up dad and wheel me over! I am waiting daddy... While waiting I decided to hang out with the other pumpkins. They were all a bit sad to know that I didn't choose them. I told them all the secret to getting big...drink lots of milk! We spent our last minutes together laughing about how I thought pumpkins needed milk to grow. I guess they drink water...who would've thought? Dad asked me if I was ready to go see my big pumpkin he loaded up just for me! I can't wait to get home and show my big pumpkin to all my friends! Stay posted for the big reveal!!

No comments: