Thursday, November 29, 2007

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO WRITE DOWN THE ONE THING I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR! I THINK I JUST MIGHT KNOW WHAT IT IS! I GOT IT!! OH BOY...I'M BRILLIANT! HAIR!! THAT'S IT! I WANT HAIR FOR CHRISTMAS! DEAR GOD, I KNOW YOUR BUSY UP THERE BUT IF YOU COULD JUST TAKE A MOMENT AND MAKE ME SOME HAIR FOR CHRISTMAS THAT WOULD BE SWEET! YOURS TRULY, CANYON

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures as usual. Canyon's face is very expressive. Maybe instead of getting hair from Santa, he will get some teeth.

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

I will ask Santa to bring you some hair too, Canyon. And maybe he can bring us both some teeth. I'm ready to be able to eat more things, especially that candy cane you had. It looks yummy. You look very cute in the Santa hat and I love your big pencil- where can my mommy get me one of those?

Love, Eleanor