Saturday, September 1, 2007

HOW I SPENT MY 8 AND 9 WEEK BIRTHDAY

I am officially 9 weeks old in this picture. For the last week I have been busy. I spent a total of 4 days chillin in my car seat as mom and dad drove me all the way to Colorado. I can't say I enjoyed it but was on my best behavior. Every few hours we took a nice break and had some milk and coffee. I met many new people on this trip...Tom and Kristin and family, the Spradley Barr Clan, Roger & Jill, Dale, State Farm peeps, Joy, and ofcourse Grandpa Vern and Grandma Lori again! This is my Grandpa Vern. Daddy tells me I inherited his big hands and feet and by the looks of it he is right!

2 comments:

Chris and Jenni said...

Canyon,
Welcome home! I have been looking all over for you. Next time you decide to leave the state you should give me some warning... after all we are business partners!

Samuel

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Sounds like a great trip & we're happy to hear about your good behavior, Canyon! I am a pretty good car rider too- lately I like to stay awake and play with my keys (they are not real, is what my mommy says). Soon we can drive our own cars!!

Love,
Eleanor Pope