Monday, September 17, 2007

TO THE OREGON COAST I GO

Before leaving Oregon I had to take a big journey to the coast. "Ant" Peggy let me stay in her beautiful beach home just so I could explore the big ocean and get my mind right for the big move to Colorado. This front pack allowed me to take in all the sights without much effort on my part. In search of tidal pools I discovered none! I did however summit this big boulder. As the first person to ever summit this boulder I gave it the name Mt Canyon. My dad was so proud of me! Mom took me to this scary forest where this very tree you see here just about had me for lunch! Sometimes you have to take a moment and become one with nature... To you Ant Peggy for blessing my whole family. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are sooo cute. Thank you! I love you. Me Speedster