Thursday, August 16, 2007

7 WEEKS

It is true everyone...I am 7 weeks old! This week I started to make noises unfamiliar to those who don't understand cooing. It's a unique language and I'm offering classes to anyone motivated to learn it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canyon, I hope you and I will communicate always, so I am very interested to learn what ever you are speaking. It is best however you teach your mom and dad first so they can get you what you want. Love you. Ant Peggy the Speedster

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Canyon,

We have the same swing! The Rainforest animals make me laugh. I know you'll be doing that soon! We hope to meet you soon- come to South Carolina for a vacation!

Love,
Eleanor (via Sarah Pope)

Chris and Jenni said...

Brilliant! We can start offering classes for parents, charge lots of money and then go buy ice cream. I know you haven't had ice cream yet but trust me it is amazing. We should get together and critique our plan.
Samuel

Stacie said...

Sam you are a GENIUS! Mom always said you were smart. Do you think we could make ice cream out of breastmilk?