Monday, September 10, 2007

WEEKEND WARRIOR

Mom took me to work with her this weekend and showed me how to become a young outstanding fireman! First, I had to test out all the gear. A couple more months of drinking milk and I'll fit right into these boots! I was pleased to know my head was almost big enough to fit into this helmet. To become a real fireman you must conquer the pole...this was not an easy task! Testing the hose was my last task. It definitely failed the cushy tushy test but passed all others!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canyon, I am not sure who is the cutiest, you or yur mom in her gear. Love, Aunt Peggy Speedster

Chris and Jenni said...

Canyon,
I didn't get to say good-bye to you. So when your mom isn't looking grab her phone and call me. I will be waiting.

Samuel