This is me at Multnomah Falls.
My dad and I watched the GINORMOUS salmon heading up stream to spawn. The fish ladder at the Bonneville Dam is truly an engineering marvel!
This is Hood River the wind surfing capital of the world. I tried to go wind surfing but the rules were you had to be as tall as this fence behind me. Looks like I'll be coming back.
This is Tumalo Falls. Is that camera on again?
For being fairly new to this world...I am just beginning to realize just how big it is. My journey has truly just begun!
1 comment:
Canyon, You truly are on the most amazing adventure right now. Don't get lost in your new house. Call me and I will see if I can help you with map quest if you do. Tell your mom and dad to keep up the cute pics and to let you take some of them some time to. Hey, Canyon just so you don't forget, Jesus loves you, and so do I. Speedster
Post a Comment