
I am not sure what happened to January but it's now February and I need to give you an update on what's been going on in our lives. Sawyer is really this big and changing daily.

We ventured out in the cold to take a nice run by the house. I am experiencing the terrible twos and refuse to do anything my mom asks of me...like look at the camera to take a picture.

I am thankful to live in such a beautiful place.

Right behind us is a flock of geese just hanging out. Looks like mom missed them.

Behind us is a herd of deer. We had to wait for them to cross the road before running by them. Mom was glad to have had the camera this day.

Eating is always fun at our house. Sawyer has become a pretty good eater. Didn't start out so good but mom was
persistent and it paid off.

I have been a great eater from the get go and mom makes it fun for me to get all my food groups in!
.JPG)
We got to go watch mom run a little race. We hoped to go with but the course would not allow for a stroller. It would have been quite the ride!

My two best buddies Cole and Tate come and play with me almost every Friday!

I am very independent now and want to do everything myself and I love to help my brother with everything too. It was a busy but fun month and we hope to embark on more adventures in February . Stay tuned!
2 comments:
You are a Mother... of two boys.
Enough said... but that is where all your time goes. ;)
ToOdLeS
Totally understand where the time goes. This has been the longest time...ever...that I haven't updated the blog with something substantial. I just haven't taken any pictures lately. :( Can't believe how big Sawyer is! Kai has a big head, but has *really* (8th percentile for his age and 65th for height) thinned out.
Post a Comment