Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY DADDY

I wanted to let my daddy know just how much I love him so I made him some very special cookies all by myself!
When making cookies, it's important that you follow very specific steps. For those of you that think you need some sort of roller, forget it, hands work just fine. Give the dough a good pat with the palm of your hand!
Press the cutter down until you make the most perfect heart!
Make sure you share the cookie dough with your family members. Eating too much cookie dough can give you a belly ache!
And here you go! The finished project. I made all of these hearts all on my own with no help from my mommy! She was very proud of me. Mom obviously made the I LOVE U but seriously, who can't do that?
After frosting the cookies, I made sure to put the best sprinkles on for my daddy! I love you daddy and had so much fun spending this special day with you!

No comments: