GORGEOUS!! Sawyer is amazing! I love your pictures. And Canyon could not be more cuter, could he?? We wish we could plan a trip out there- will let you know if it can happen!!
Oh my goodness! He's flawless and just as cute as can be. I think he has more hair than Canyon already :)
So cute and so beautiful. Stacie & Greg, you really have a nice family.Grandpa Cannell & Jasmine
He looks so sweet and peaceful... how is Canyon liking Sawyer?I hope as brothers they are the best of friends... now and forever.ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
GORGEOUS!! Sawyer is amazing! I love your pictures. And Canyon could not be more cuter, could he?? We wish we could plan a trip out there- will let you know if it can happen!!
Oh my goodness! He's flawless and just as cute as can be. I think he has more hair than Canyon already :)
So cute and so beautiful. Stacie & Greg, you really have a nice family.
Grandpa Cannell & Jasmine
He looks so sweet and peaceful...
how is Canyon liking Sawyer?
I hope as brothers they are the best of friends... now and forever.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Post a Comment