Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Sawyer

He arrived this morning at 8:05. He is a clone of his daddy and looks completely different than Canyon. I was thinking when they pulled him out that he was super little and he ended up being 8lbs 6 oz. One ounce bigger.
The last belly pic:) More pics to come but for now I need to rest.
Stacie

8 comments:

Chris and Jenni said...

Welcome to the world baby Sawyer! He is so cute!!! Congrats.

Jenni

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Welcome Sawyer! You are adorable and have a beautiful mommy, loving daddy & an excited big brother! We look forward to meeting you sometime!

Marnie, Greta and Max said...

Congratulations Stacie and family. I was so excited to see the pics. Can't wait to see him in person. Thinking of you.

marnie

Anonymous said...

Love it, love him, love you all! Baby Sawyer has an amazing world and an amazing family to meet!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! he is very cute! hope all is well!
billie

Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

How precious! It funny how quickly we forget how little they actually are when they come! Welcome Sawyer! Way to go Canyon! Now is when the fun begins!

Greta said...

Yay! I didn't realize you posted pics earlier. Congratulations! Happy Birth-day Sawyer. He's adorable. I can't believe he's so big...he does look tiny. And you of course look fantastic. Congrats to you all.

ShEiLa said...

Sawyer is awesome.

I love his little fingers...
already finding his mouth.
Yep. He's a boy... Ü

So glad that Canyon has a baby brother.

Congratulations!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ps. I have just wrote congrats to 3 different families... babies (2 boys, 1 girl) all born within a day of each other. This has made my whole day. Thank you for sharing.