Saturday, April 25, 2009

We Grow Em Big!

It's true! I am actually bigger than my brother except for my head which is significantly smaller. At my two week visit to the Dr. I am weighing in at 9 lbs 7 oz! I am in the 80th percentile for my height and weight and my head is only in the 40th...Canyons head was always in the 100th! I am having to wear 3-6 month body suits since my length is super long!
I sleep often as it is necessary to grow even bigger!
Mommy thinks I look like my daddy...especially my luscious lips!!
I also was blessed with my daddy's hair!
Daddy calls me ET...not very nice I know but could it be?
Mom thinks I look like an angel...I would have to agree.
My brother is just starting to take interest in me. I can't blame him since all I want to do is eat away his time with mommy. I am learning to share her a little more.

5 comments:

Greta said...

Ok two comments: He is so so cute (and almost as big as Kai was when he was born). And your house is so clean...how do you do it?

ShEiLa said...

Stacie

So Canyon is noticing a little bundle that takes 'his' time with Mommy, huh? That is always so hard on kids. Not being the baby anymore. Actually it was hard on my hubby too... as with each child the time I had for him decreased.

Enjoy those wonderful moments with Sawyer... and I know those two boys will love being brothers. If not right now... later on.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ps. Sawyer does look long.

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

He is truly an angel!!

Chris and Jenni said...

I just have to say that you two make adorable boys:) Sawyer is definitely the perfect name.

Marnie, Greta and Max said...

Sawyer is sooo pretty! The boys look great. We can't wait to see you at SF. Come for a visit. Since Max has already lost that new baby smell, Maybe Sawyer will let me smell his head.