Thursday, April 30, 2009

3 Weeks Old

Today Sawyer had his first "real" bath and actually seemed to enjoy it. He is still sleeping most of the day away.
And getting bigger and bigger by the moment.
We love when he is awake and enjoy his many facial expressions.
Even though Sawyer is only 3 weeks old it feels like he has always been with us. As much as I want the day to go by until daddy gets home I am reminded to cherish each moment I have with both boys because they are so suddenly gone. As I get ready to begin my night of being awake with him I can only be thankful for these moments that will soon go away, where I can hold my son for as long as I want, kiss him as many times as I want and just stare at him and thank God for trusting in me to take care of these beautiful boys.

2 comments:

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

What beautiful words and a handsome baby! You are so blessed, Stacie, with your 3 boys! Enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

Sawyer is so cute and adorable, Stacie. Love those blue eyes of him.

Jasmine