Thursday, September 11, 2008

Future Career?

I am trying to figure out just what I'd like to be when I grow up. It's important at my age to explore all my options. Being a scholar was on my top ten list. Or even a musician. I do love music. After much debate and a quick look in the mirror I think I figured it out! I make one good lookin cowboy!

3 comments:

Randy and Danielle said...

Uh Oh -
You know that probably means Wranglers too! :0)
...and you know what they say about wranglers!!!
HE HE HE

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Canyon, you are becoming an adorable grown up little boy! No matter what you become when you grow up, you will be an amazing person because of your awesome parents!

Anonymous said...

you're a great mom stacie, i love your pictures and writing!!!! and for you lil partner, you can be anything your little heart desires!!!!!deb