Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today

Since Mom has been super busy trying to pack the house one box at a time, taking pictures of me has become far on her list of things to do. So we made sure today we documented parts of my day! This is me getting super excited to go for a run with my mom. This is my super cool ride! On our run, I get to see ducks, trees, birds, and sometimes swans and blue herons...my favorite! After our run, I tried to help mom rake up some leaves. She says she won't miss raking this year! Leaves are really one of my favorite things to collect. Every day mom takes me for a walk and I get to pick them off all the bushes and trees on the way! I was a little upset when mom told me that I wont get to pick leaves at my new house!

1 comment:

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Where are you moving to, Canyon? How's Mommy's belly doing? We're thinking about you and what an awesome big brother you are going to be!